Feasibility Studies/Market Research
Understanding all factors that will impact your project potential is vital in order for you to make decisions with confidence.
I.R.D.I. Business Group feasibility studies for traders also include currency strength and exchange evaluation. Exporters are faced with the prospect of pricing products or service in currencies other then dollars. There are risks of exposure whenever cash flows are denominated in foreign currencies.
Successfully managing currency risk is imperative. Importers or exporters must be mindful of the culture, cost of living, purchasing power, consumer trends of a region.
Accurate and detailed feasibility reports of currency evaluation and consumer buying habits will allow you maximize your competitive edge.
Overview of Feasibility Services
- Cultural Practicality and Peasibility
- Comparison of your product in the target market
- Value in relation to region: Reveal the value of the target market
- Currency/Feasibility overview: Review the currency strength of the region to support your product or service.
- Cost margin: Capital or investment overview
- Profit margin: Disclose the profit margin excepted. Short term, quarterly, annually and Long term forecasting.
- Risk management: Review of risks and solutions
- Market trends Past/Present/forecasted