Customs Clearance Consultation
Customs is designed to monitor product as well protect a domestic market which is why Japan, France, Italy and China customs keep their screening process vague. Often for small companies or persons wishing to import or export a product are overwhelmed with mandates and regulations.
Consultation is provided for customs issues and clearance for the United States, Japan, China, Pacific Rim Countries, and Europe.
Customs Consultation Overview
- Import (duties payment) declaration
- Cargo marks, number, description, type, quantity, and value
- Documents replacing the invoice
- Supplementary documents for determining the standard of taxation or explaining the contents of declaration
- Documents needed to obtain special tariff concessions
- Documents of approval and permits
- Customs regulations, duty rates, preferential tariffs, and values for duty assessment
- The customs Act
- Customs Tariff Law
- Temporary Tariff Measures Law
- Duty Rates
To set and appointment to speak with a customs specialist contact: email@example.com