Export Counseling is an important service we offer to companies that are exploring international markets. On a daily basis, Trade Specialists work with small business owners, the agricultural sector, manufactures, growers, winery owners and individuals. People just like you that are looking to expand their presence internationally or whom are working through the export process for the very first time.
Here are a few topics that the International Trade Specialists can assist you with through export counseling.
- International Marketing
- International Shipping
- Market Research Reports
- Finding Contacts
- Promoting Products in Foreign Markets
- Export Finance Resources
- Export Documentation
- Incoterms 2000/Getting Paid
- Foreign Import Requirements
- Foreign Standards
- Trade Agreements (WTO, NAFTA, etc.)
- Foreign Investments
- Foreign Tariffs/Taxes
- U.S. Export Regulations
- Customs specialists consult you through the testing and screening process of your product.
- Advising you of what ingredients your product will be tested for.
- Provided to advise on what ingredients are banned or have presented problems for passing customs.
- Customs specialists actively oversee and challenge customs clearance policy and proactively monitor all activity.
- Registration of your product
- Protection of rights to your product once in target market
- Fees & Taxes
- Storage & logistics
- Stay abreast of policy issues
For more information contact us at: I.R.D.I. Business Group